Vice President, Originations - Real Estate
Company: Crestline Investors Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Vice President, Originations - Real Estate will lead the
originations effort for Crestline's real estate investment team and
will work across Crestline's Opportunistic funds and Crestline's
reinsurance strategy sourcing first lien mortgage loans, mezzanine
financing, and preferred equity investments. The ideal candidate's
focus will be on 1st lien mortgage loan origination in the US.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Have prior experience with a Life Insurance Company, or a
Mortgage Origination shop with direct client access, or a debt fund
originator with a demonstrated track record
- Be capable or originating across multiple asset classes
including, but not limited to, multifamily, industrial, and single
- Source, originate, and structure first lien mortgage loans,
mezzanine financing, and preferred equity investments
- Develop and maintain relationships with borrowers, brokers,
mortgage bankers, commercial and investment banks, developers and
investors, and other sources of third-party commercial mortgage
loan origination opportunities
- Have strong analytical skills and quickly identify strengths
and weaknesses of an investment to efficiently pre-screen
transactions that contain attributes suitable for Crestline's
Opportunistic funds and Crestline's reinsurance strategy
- Monitor micro/macro commercial real estate market conditions,
attend commercial real estate related conferences, and further
develop all direct distribution channels
Key Attributes/Experience ...
- Minimum of five to ten years of relevant real estate finance
experience in all property types and complex financing structures,
and have closed upwards of $200 million in commercial mortgage
originations in the last 12 months
- Proven track record originating, underwriting, and structuring
relevant commercial real estate debt investments across the
- Strong relationships with commercial and investment banks, real
estate brokers, real estate owners, developers, and investors and
- Strong credit, structuring, and underwriting experience in
commercial real estate
- Well-organized; strong independent work ethic with an excellent
attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong excel financial modeling required
- Travel required, as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate
Keywords: Crestline Investors Inc., Fort Worth , Vice President, Originations - Real Estate, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...