Sr. Project Manager
Company: Junction Industries, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the direction,
coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of
the construction project(s), while remaining aligned with strategy,
commitments and goals of the organization. Planning and execution
of the job includes resolving issues, managing resources, project
coordination, interfacing with all levels of project
representatives regarding the project's progress, and oversight of
project accounting to efficiently, successfully, and profitably
complete assigned construction projects.
The Sr. Project Manager may manage, direct, lead, and develop the
project management team.
Primary Responsibilities (Grouped by Key Result Areas)
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry standards for safety
(OSHA & MSHA) and ensure all project operations follow these
- Ensure jobsite safety deliverables are complete.
- Complete jobsite safety audit during all site visits.
- Fully understand Trident's contractual obligation, all contract
documents, & Client expectations.
- Initiate and develop the project plan and schedule.
- Identify project risk and work to drive down their probability
- Develop the Schedule of Values for customer invoicing to ensure
positive cash flow.
- Identify consultants/contractors, negotiate, issue
subcontracts, review invoices and change order requests, and manage
Require appropriate period progress reports.
- Identify required vendors, negotiate, develop purchase orders
and change orders in compliance with corporate policies and
procedure Manage quality and timely delivery.
- Complete projects on time and under budget.
- Ensure all POs, Subcontracts, Change Orders, Bills, Shipping
Tickets, and Credit Card receipts are expeditiously provided to the
accounting department in accordance with corporate policy
- Work with Accounting Manager and Executive to develop and
maintain detailed development budgets and schedules; to balance all
project related operating and capital costs to the approved budget
and to analyze expenditures and performs comparisons to approved
budg Recommend solutions to spending deficiencies and unbalanced
budget items and solutions to schedule variances.
- Monitoring & Control:
- Document the project execution plan and measure progress
against the plan daily.
- Monitor/control construction through periodic site inspection
and coordination with Field Operations to ensure project is built
on schedule and within budget.
- Supervise financial aspects of contracts to protect company
interests: monitor project budgets, cost reports, owner's reports,
fee payment, rental equipment, income, expenses, etc.
- Track and maintain key contract performance dates/notices.
- Client Satisfaction:
- Initiate and maintain liaison with customer which includes
attending client-initiated meetings and/or leading
company-initiated meetings; as well as maintaining contact to
ensure satisfaction with on-going project
- Create reports outlining current project status and prepared to
make project overview and status presentations to Senior
Management, customers or other stakeholders
- Effectively & proactively communicate with all stake holders on
project status, activities, concerns and customer's expectation
Additional Value Based Work Behaviors:
- Utilize fully vetted and/or proven subcontractor and
- Ignore boundaries between jobs and departments if necessary to
get the project done.
- Run efficient and purposeful meetings.
- Apply creativity, spirit, & enthusiasm to the development of
- Utilize existing and develop new customer relationships to
- 24-hour response to all customer requests.
- Identify all potential legal problems and litigation potential
regarding assigned projects and review with the Executive
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the project
management function. Identify lessons learned and use those lessons
to strengthen the team and to improve processes.
- Maintain familiarity with all policies and processes as relate
to this position, including documentation of meetings and
maintaining complete, current project fil Preferred Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- 7+ years as an experienced industrial design-build project
manager able to manage a large, complex job and multiple
medium-sized jobs simultaneously
- Experience and ability with full-cycle project delivery
functions (estimating, controls, project management, construction
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Business
required; or applicable industry experience
- Understanding of all general construction trades
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction process, procurement,
project costs / forecasting / estimating, scheduling and
- Must be computer literate with the standard Microsoft Office
Suite of applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and
- CAD, Bluebeam Revu PDF, SketchUp, and Procore Construction
Management software experience preferred
- Proficient at reading and understanding contract documents for
- Strong communication and organizational skills are
- Ability to present strategies, plans, findings and results in
individual as well as group settings
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on
- Very organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to
manage diverse personalities
- Professionally and technically competent
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple
- Travel as-requested
Upon job offer or promotion, candidate must pass a drug and/or
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be
required to perform other related job duties.
Job Description Review:
I understand this job description and its requirements; and that I
am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the
job functions may be altered from time to time. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Junction Industries, LLC, Fort Worth , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...