Business Development Manager - Showroom (Central Region)
Company: Zurn Elkay
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Business Development Manager - Showroom (Central Region) The
Company Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving,
values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We're a
fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring
reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging,
inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow. Named by
Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies and an
Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions
Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of
what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our
superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer
experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional
development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for
over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers
of plumbing and water delivery solutions. Headquartered in
Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over
2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the
U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices
available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our website and
learn more about Zurn Elkay at zurnelkay.com. If you're ready to
join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have
pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn
Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family! Job Summary: The Business
Development Manager (Showrooms) is responsible for achieving annual
sales goals focused on key accounts, contractors, architects,
design/build partners, KB Dealers, and products within residential
product sales in alignment with the Company's strategic plans.
Provide residential business management to third party sales
representatives selling Elkay-specific products. Manage customer
product placement and display budget, provide product training and
market insights to product management and marketing. This key
individual will reside in the North-Central or South-Central
regions of the country with the ability to travel up to 50% of the
- Directly manage customer relationships of strategic and
multi-location showrooms and builders and meet assigned sales
- Accountable for brand awareness, product presentation, and
specifications for residential architects and designers in assigned
- Manage the Elkay representative residential business by
providing oversight and strategic vision of the residential sales
activities in each rep's territory.
- Manage the sales process between designers, architects,
builders and showrooms.
- Provide region oversight to residential product launches and
ensure each agency is properly trained, targets identified, and
reps are focused on the new product launch.
- Collect, analyze and report on residential trends and provide
market information, including competitive information, programs and
pricing to product management and marketing.
- Manage product display budget, showroom programs, and rebate
and promotional tracking.
- Evaluate the opportunity for Kitchen & Bath in each
representative's territory and implement plan for success.
- Review and provide sales data to all agencies within assigned
territory and use information to strategically penetrate the
- Participate in national professional associations, attend
high-profile showroom events, trade shows, and showroom buying
group meetings. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or equivalent field
- 5+ years of previous field sales experience - in either
construction sales &/or sales management role.
- Proven experience calling on Traditional Distribution,
Builders, Showrooms, and Architects using a consultative and
goal-oriented sales approach.
- Experience with Salesforce for project tracking and customer
- Strong administrative skills, e.g. Excel, Word,
- A strong work ethic, hunter mentality, love of sales, and the
drive to get out in the field and support existing business and/or
pursue new business daily.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, organized and detail
- Excellent people skills; effective communicator with strong
written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Relentless positive attitude with a willingness to coach and
- Foster understanding of and adherence to sales processes and
- High level of integrity and able to react appropriately under
- Ability to understand, translate and analyze sales data and
market information. Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Zurn Elkay, Fort Worth , Business Development Manager - Showroom (Central Region), Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!