Quality Food Safety Manager
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Quality Food Safety ManagerCome join the largest baking company in
the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!Top
Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:Competitive Salary based on
Skills and ExperienceAnnual Bonus EligibilityComprehensive Benefits
Package401k and company matchOn-the-Job Training with Advancement
OpportunitiesRecipe For Success:
- Provides leadership to the bakery's Quality Food Safety
department through coaching and development of front-line
associates, driving a culture of safety, inclusion, engagement and
- Promotes a culture of Food Safety among all bakery associates
through education and policy enforcement along with fellow
- Ensures that our customer's receive the highest quality product
in a food safe environment.
- Provides oversight of Quality, Food Safety and Sanitation
programs and evaluates for compliance through regular audits,
inspections and risk assessments, ensuring that Corrective Actions
are performed for any non-conformance.
- Ensures proper document control for all documentation within
- Leads all third-party audits including SQF (Safe Quality Foods)
and AIB (American Institute of Baking).
- Drives continuous improvement by ensuring that LEAN tools and
5S are practiced.What You're Made Of:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related scientific major
preferred. A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- GFSI (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, IFS, etc), PCQI, Food Defense and
HACCP certifications strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience leading Quality/Food Safety/Sanitation
teams in a high-speed food production environment.
- Leadership skills with a focus on associate development and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office products.
- Experience with 5S and LEAN tools highly preferred.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fort Worth , Quality Food Safety Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!