Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineering Manager needed in Fort Worth Texas to lead continuous improvement efforts at a large plant as well as manage the day to day work of the manufacturing engineering team. This person will be highly visible and make a major impact to the plant. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Manage, train and develop manufacturing support team to establish and ensure top level performance.
- Prioritize, manage, and resolve manufacturing process, equipment/tooling and maintenance problems in real-time to ensure the best outcomes for our customers and the business
- Identify, plan, manage and execute continuous improvement actions that reduce cost, cycle time, and lead time while increasing safety, quality, and repeatability.
- Actively support product development efforts from the initial phase through product launch with a primary focus on design for manufacturability while meeting customer specifications.
- Oversee the creation of equipment specifications for purchasing of capital equipment and the design of tooling, jigs and fixtures to ensure effective results.Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar
- Hands on experience with CAD software, preferrable SolidWorks
- 7+ years of manufacturing engineering experience with demonstrated growth and people management skills, preferably in a configure-to-order sheet metal or extruded aluminum manufacturing sector with a strong emphasis on lean concepts, tools, and kaizen leadershipBenefits
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K program
- bonus and share profit potentialEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
manufacturing engineering manager, manager of manufacturing, chief manufacturing engineer, manager of manufacturing, department head, director of manufacturing, manufacturing director, vp of manufacturing
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries. We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Keywords: Randstad, Fort Worth , Manufacturing Engineer Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!