Director of Sales
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID 2018-1305
# of Openings 1
Focus and coordination of all activities in the areas of Sales and Marketing in all RAU locations and international collaboration with RAS locations incl. all joint ventures in accordance with the company targets. Target oriented interlocking of customer activities with the activities of the other business units, especially R&D, Program Management, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Finance & Administration.
The Director of Sales will supervise all Regional Sales Directors in North and South Americas. The position is responsible for coordinating the internal and external activities for the sale & marketing campaigns of approved seating product lines, growth of market share, customer base and profitability, in accordance with approved profit margins, airline accounts.
The Director of Sales is also responsible to partner with Regional Sales Directors to develop and sustain mid and long term strategies, and key account management to increase our market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Developing strategies and concepts of sales activities in order to achieve turnover, market share, target clients and earning targets while taking into consideration of customer requirements.
- Support sales providing training, coaching, contract negotiations, product marketing material, local visits/ workshops with the customers for all products & services to gain commercial success of existing and future products and to reach current market knowledge
- Defining, mapping and providing transparency to the organization regarding offer strategy considering individual customer requirements, project result calculation, timeline and customer approach in coordination with respective departments.
- Provide and negotiate solutions for customer escalations in regards to Sales or other related topics as needed.
- Develops and implements the strategic development, of the Sales function for all aspects of the company products and interlinks customer activities with other departments within the company. Active partner for the development and execution of the global RECARO Aircraft Seating strategy.
- Initiating and executing strategic projects to further develop the competencies within the area of customer to further enhance our company competencies (ex: Key Account Management and Excellence initiatives).
- Executing and operating Risk Management and conducting audits in order to comply with all internal, external and statutory guidelines in the areas of responsibility while considering internal and legal guidelines, informing supervisor in case of deviations as well as taking corrective actions.
- Develop effective and efficient employees by leading, motivating and implementing leadership principles and guiding principles including 3P process.
- Coordinates internally and with Corporate HQ to prepare RFP responses in accordance with defined procedures for internal approvals and preparation of proposals
- Responsible for representing RECARO in a professional manner via: sales calls, product and company presentations, trade shows, conference calls and meetings
- Maintains an update and status of programs for the scheduled Offer Status and Sales Staff Meetings
- Understands new product development and knowledge of competition products and market trends to contribute to sales requirements in the marketplace for all classes of seats
- Support negotiations with customer for the pre-award activities and for contracts of an awarded program
- Provide customer information to the Customer Support and Program Management organization on a timely basis
- This position requires a Business or Engineering degree or a combined equivalent
- This position requires 10-15 years of sales experience or equivalent aerospace industry background
- Ability to work with multiple cultures in a professional and persuasive manner
- Demonstrate strong team and leadership skill sets
- Ability to speak effectively before customers and employees of RAU
- Excellent presentation skills are required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to conceptualize new ideas, strategies, etc.
- Results oriented; a self-starter and a fast learner PI105386031
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Director of Sales, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!