CCRC Executive Director
Company: Lifespace Communities
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to
become an CCRC Executive Director at The Staytone at Museum Way,
located in Fort Worth, Texas. The Executive Director is responsible
for the leadership and execution of the day-to-day operations for
the community. The Executive Director directs and oversees the
hiring, supervision and development of a strong team of empowered
leaders and team members that support and emulate the Lifespace
Communities, Inc.'s Mission, Vision and Strategic Objectives. The
Executive Director ensures both resident and team member engagement
remain above industry standards, to provide a great place to live
for residents and a great place to work for team members. A few
other details about the role: General Management
- Supports and promotes the Living Lifespace culture through
committed training and daily interaction with residents and team
members. Abides by the promise, the 12 commitments and all elements
of the Lifespace credo card.
- Promotes an environment of successful aging through programming
and Lifespace partnerships.
- Manages the strategic plan in order to maintain quality
services throughout the community for residents consistent with
Lifespace Communities, Inc standards, expectations and
- Attracts, recruits, hires, develops and retains key leadership
and management teams throughout the community.
- Leads and drives strategies and programs that maintain a
working environment that supports team member's professional growth
by creating strong performance standards and review, learning and
development opportunities, succession plans and programs that
reward high performance.
- Develops a positive professional relationship with residents,
resident family members, team members, professional organizations,
community groups, and other appropriate entities as the leader of
- Maintains and cultivates a positive relationship with residents
through regular individual and group interaction, attending and
often times leading resident meetings and functions.
- Meets routinely with Lifespace Senior Leadership to report on
operational issues, trends, barriers and resolutions.
- Represents Lifespace Communities, Inc. in a professional manner
consistent with the philosophy and code of conduct set forth for
- Manages and directs corrective actions as necessary to ensure
budget performance for occupancy and expense targets.
- Initiates, designs and supports programs to adhere to all OSHA,
workers compensation and risk avoidance in collaboration with both
the Home Office Risk Manager and the local Safety Committees.
- Enforces reporting and Home Office Compliance Hotline
initiatives and reports all potential hazards, litigation or
unusual events to determine plan of action or preventative
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality. Team member will support,
actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of
the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and
fluent in the language and service pillars of Living
Lifespace.Sales and Marketing
- In collaboration with the local Director of Sales and
Marketing, Regional Director Sales and Marketing (RDSM) and Vice
President Sales (VPS), ensures the sales team has clear
expectations, monitors and maintains accountability to support the
day to day marketing activities and programs to meet budgeted
monthly and annual sales goals.
- Owns and manages an annual marketing plan to determine annual
sales goals, in collaboration with the local Director of Sales and
Marketing, RDSM and VPS.
- Directs and coordinates the development of the community's
advertising plan in collaboration with the local Director of Sales
and Marketing, RDSM and VPS.
- Recommends modifications to the community's residency and
miscellaneous marketing agreements, marketing policies, pricing and
sales discounts, with the support of the local Director of Sales
and Marketing, RDSM and VPS.
- Manages and holds the local Director of Sales and Marketing and
local Sales and Marketing Team accountable for both the annual
performance goals and overall census goals for the community.
- Prepares the community's annual operating budget, considering
possible variances and managing programs and strategies to ensure
budgets are met.
- Implements and monitors financial and operational
- Routinely presents financial and operational reports as
required by Lifespace Communities, various governmental agencies,
as required.Health Center Management
- Maintains licensure and certification of the community; ensures
compliance with local, state and federal regulations; maintains
personal administrator's license (if required).
- Maintains current knowledge and ensures compliance with
applicable licensing requirements, laws and regulations.
- Develops positive rapport with representatives of governmental
agencies who survey and inspect the facility.
- Promotes and maintains a working relationship with various
community health delivery centers to consistently promote and sell
the communities health center capabilities.
- Removes barriers, responds and support Health Center Leaders to
promote and support constant learning and development.
- Ensures accessibility of the Administrator to health center
residents and family.
- Maintains awareness of Medicare prospective payment issues
which influence the operation of the health center.
- Directs the collaboration necessary for accurate reporting on a
routine basis including annual Integrity Visits, Quality of Care
Dashboards and collaboration with the health services team to
ensure current and future standards exceed benchmarks.
- Ensures all corporate compliance programs and HIPPA directives
are implemented and monitored.
- Drives and maintains accountability to ensure Health Center
census goals are met by analyzing variances, trends and delivering
on those measures. And here's what you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care, gerontology,
hotel/restaurant management, or closely related area. Master's
degree is highly preferred.
- Must meet one of the three following qualifications:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as an executive
director or administrator within a continuing care retirement
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as an executive
director or administrator in a long term care senior living
environment that includes demonstrated leadership within a health
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressive leadership with the
hospitality industry to include but not limited to hotel or resort
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge designing and executing
strategy and goals to increase both independent living and health
center census are highly preferred.
- Strong background in operational and financial management with
proven success creating and executing strategies and plans that
will increase overall business performance, census and positive
- Demonstrated success communicating verbally and in writing,
with strong presentation skills for audiences at all levels in both
small and large groups.
- A broad understanding of federal, state and local laws and
guidelines related to the operation and management within a long
term care or continuing care retirement community is highly
- Ability to lead and direct the leadership to effectively
supervise team members and work collaboratively in an organization
or community that is considered a best place to work.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety
of audiences; to include residents, resident family members,
community groups and organizations, government agencies, peers,
direct reports, team members and senior leadership.
- Must be bondable and pass required background investigation to
confirm eligibility to work with dependent adults.
- A knowledge of and special sensitivity and desire to exceed the
needs and lifestyle requirements for seniors.
- Computer knowledge and skills, including Microsoft Office
Products that include high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Fort Worth , CCRC Executive Director, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!