Primary Care Physician: Fort Worth
Company: Oak Street Health
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Internal Medicine-Geriatrics opening in Fort Worth, Texas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Oak Street
Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for
adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there
is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on
an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not
on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients'
health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and
taking on the risks and costs of their care.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
We have 21 current centers located throughout Chicago, as well as
throughout the nation in these cities:
• Waukegan, IL
• Rockford, IL
• Hammond, IN
• Gary, IN
• Indianapolis, IN (4 locations)
• Ft. Wayne, IN
• Detroit, MI (5 locations)
• Philadelphia, PA (7 locations)
• Cleveland, OH (3 locations)
• Providence, RI
• Memphis, TN
• Charlotte, NC
• Greensboro, NC
• Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (coming soon)
Oak Street Health offers our physicians advantages that simply
can't be found in other practices, including:
• Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of
base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality
metrics (not volume).
• Outpatient responsibilities only.
• Full malpractice coverage.
• Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
• 39 beautiful centers focused around the community.
• Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
• Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
• Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we
know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our
care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their
Ideal candidates will be:
• Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
• M.D. or D.O. graduates.
• Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
• Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
• Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
• Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested
readers to apply Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, gerontologist
jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs
Keywords: Oak Street Health, Fort Worth , Primary Care Physician: Fort Worth, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!