PCU RN / Progressive Care Registered Nurse - You'll LOVE our Culture
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Are you looking for a team you'll respect and be challenged by
every day? Are you ready to rise to the occasion in an environment
where you're inspired and can make your mark? You'll find it
At Texas Health, we've created a nursing culture that promotes
professional autonomy and evidence-based practice. It's an
environment where respect, integrity, compassion and excellence are
standard operating procedure.
We're looking for Progressive Care Registered Nurses to join our
amazing nursing team.
Where you'll work:
- You'll have the opportunity to locate a facility near you with
rural and city locations throughout the DFW Metroplex.
- Our PCUs include post-Acute Stroke, Cardiovascular / Vascular
surgery, Heart Failure, pre and post Interventional and Endocrine
GI / Renal patient population. Our units are a high acuity-based
telemetry unit that signifies a reduced nurse to patient
- You'll enjoy coming to work every day. Work with people who
become family. We cry together. We laugh together. We celebrate
together. From sock day to snow cones and food drives to story
hour, we love to serve our patients, each other and our
communities---.and have a lot of fun along the way.
Come be a part of our Texas Health family and do your life's best
work here. Explore our PCU Nursing opportunities today and apply
We offer our Nurses
- RN Step Program and Nursing Career Advancement Program
- Unlimited access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing
education (CE) for professional and career development. Plus, our
specialty nurses get nursing certification test prep
- A Nursing Congress that gives our RNs a powerful voice for the
system-wide practice of nursing and a pathway to accountability and
authority for the pursuit of nursing excellence. We do this by
creating an exceptional experience for patient- and family-centered
care throughout the system.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework
and methodology for funding projects which will improve the quality
of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and
innovations in nursing practice.
- Excellent BENEFITS including a generous 401(k) program with
match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community,
competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs
to keep you and your family healthy.
- And so much more.
Salary Range: $25.00 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working
experience / shift
Texas Health Highlights
- Of our 15 wholly owned hospitals, 5 are Magnet-- designated, 8
are Pathway to Excellence-- facilities and 1 just opened in
December of 2019
- A FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (6th
year in a row)
- Named to the 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine
and Great Place to Work--
- Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a Best Places to Work
(2018 and 2019)
- A 2019 "America's Best Employers for Diversity" by
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work-- and
Fortune (4th year in a row)
Our requirements include
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program (One year of PCU/Telemetry experience strongly
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the
Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS upon hire
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on
a mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we
serve. Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care
for others. We'll come out stronger than ever before.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employees or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Fort Worth , PCU RN / Progressive Care Registered Nurse - You'll LOVE our Culture, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!