Physician / Neurology / Texas / Permanent / New Neurologist Position O
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 23, 2021
CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas group with their
search for a new neurologist. The group needs assistance with
because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be
weekdays from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, with a 1:4 weekly call rotation.
You will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average, and can expect to
do EEG, EMG, NCS, LP, VEP, IV infusions, and Botox procedures.
Duties are predominately outpatient, with a mix of inpatient. You
will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a team of
other neurologists. They welcome board certified candidates.
CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the
processing and application of a TX medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive annual salary
with a 15% profit sharing margin after 18 months of full-time
employment. You will be offered full medical benefits including
dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance, 15 days of PTO, a
$10k for relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, one week of CME
time plus a $2,500, 401K with 3% match, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in the Fort Worth TX area, home to
world-class museums, university communities, and multinational
corporations. There is an exciting night life and amenities for
every taste and lifestyle. If this opportunity sounds interesting
to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position
and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals,
and your schedule. To get started, please call George Sorrentino at
or send your CV to .
- Annual salary plus 15% profit share after 18 months
- Relocation or sign-on bonus
- Full health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and life insurance
- 401K with match
- One week of CME time plus $2,500 stipend
- Work between Fort Worth and Cleburne
- 75%/25% outpatient/inpatient mix
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Fort Worth , Physician / Neurology / Texas / Permanent / New Neurologist Position O, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!