Registered Nurse ICU
Company: Medical City Weatherford
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000
Relocation Bonus . Sign On Bonus Eligibility
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for
which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be
within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the
site HRVP. Work Schedule: Full-Time(Nights 7p-7a)Rotating Weekends
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital
that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31
medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive
healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and
medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital
has received numerous awards and recognition , including Press
Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission s Top Performer in Key
Quality Measures and The Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice .
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others
to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and
families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle,
religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Supp ort the mission, vision, and values of the
- A few of the benefits we provide you: Industry Leading Clinical
Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders Tuition
Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs 401K (3 to 9%
based on tenure) Employee Stock Purchase Plan Full Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance. New Extended Family Leave Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Hundreds of consumer
discounts Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
Planner Please see the CNE Message , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach
Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. Qualifications
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA Notice Our Company s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary,
domiciliary, maternal, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, registered
Keywords: Medical City Weatherford, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!