Clinical Team Lead
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Performs in-depth health risk assessments on all assigned
members, in skilled nursing facilities (SNF), nursing care
facilities or in members' homes.
- May be responsible for care plans and treatment for members in
medical management settings.--
- Works collaboratively with physicians, social workers, family,
key care givers and any appropriate ancillary medical
- Responsible for implementing overall quality assurance
activities, assessing, planning and administering health care which
is individualized to the member and consistent with Matrix Medical
Network policies and protocols.
- Reviews and interprets the medical and social history of
- Performs appropriate medical screening procedures for
- Interprets laboratory data, orders additional laboratory
investigations when indicated and ensures appropriate follow-up
when assigned to medical management services.
- Provides prescriptions and administers medications when
assigned to medical management services.
- Is compliant with OSHA, CLIA, State Board of Nursing and
Federal DEA Board of regulations.
- Participates in all mandatory compliance and other training
programs, seeks guidance for compliance-related concerns and
adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Matrix Medical
Network policies and procedures.
- Refers members to quality, case management and disease
management programs as necessary.
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to team members
regarding processes and procedures, visit quality, effective HRA
documentation and performance metrics.
- Performs quality audits to identify gaps in compliance with
plan/company standards and recommend remediation plans.
- Serves as field clinical expert and resource to trouble-shoot
problems with assessments, diagnosis or coding questions.
- Fosters and promotes teamwork and a culture of inquiry and
- Assists Clinical Manager in communicating policies and
procedures, and standard pathways of care.
- Identifies and provides suggestions for process improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.--
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Current NP licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC
- Current CPR certification Work Experience
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in
geriatric, adult or family practice setting
- Demonstrated record of consistently achieving clinical
performance metrics in current role. Clinical
- Proven ability to perform comprehensive, adult/geriatric
- Demonstrated ability to identify, diagnose and document chronic
disease in adults.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics
and behaviors that place seniors at risk.--
- Able to independently perform comprehensive physical exam.
- Proven ability to pursue feedback, continuing education and
- Previous experience working with interdisciplinary teams and on
special projects. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills, including
use of e-mail and word processing..
- Effective written communication skills including but not
limited to writing reports and correspondence.
- Effective verbal communication skills including but not limited
to speaking effectively to members, providers, families and
- Demonstrated ability to read and correctly interpret business
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and use time
effectively and efficiently. Concentrates efforts on priorities.
Able to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated successful experience working in an environment of
change. Effectively copes with change and uncertainty; responds and
"shifts gears" comfortably.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of
both external and internal customers, acts with customers in
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with
customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Uses logical methods to solve problems with effective
solutions; looks beyond the obvious for solutions.
- Is action oriented and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of company operations and operational
processes, including scheduling and quality management. Supervisory
Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities. Travel
Requirements: Travel required.
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a
- Must have proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for
the state of residence.--
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations.
Physical and Psychological Demands --
- Requires prolonged sitting.--
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching,
crawling and/or stretching from seated or standing positions.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient
to operate medical equipment, keyboard, telephone, copier,
calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust
visual focus, hearing and smelling.
- Must be able to communicate information via telephone or
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity of
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.--
- Must be able to observe "Universal Precautions" for blood-borne
pathogens and body fluids. Work Environment The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
upon request. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is occasionally exposed to variable temperatures, fumes or airborne
particles, pets, blood and other body fluids. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate. The time will be split
between administrative and clinical duties based on the needs of
Matrix Medical Network. The preceding functions may not be
comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee
assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the
right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of
this position. Management also reserves the right to make
reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can
perform the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Fort Worth , Clinical Team Lead, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!