Clinical Nurse Coord ER
Company: Medical City Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse - RN - Emergency Room
White Settlement-Freestanding ED
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Evenings-Rotating Weekends
A name you can trust for exceptional emergency care is now in your
neighborhood. Medical City ER White Settlement, a department of ,
is now open and providing expert emergency care for children and
adults close to home 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The all-new Medical City ER White Settlement includes:
- Two pediatric-friendly rooms
- 12 private rooms
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized adult and pediatric care with shorter
- Extensive imaging services
- On-site lab and blood bank
Medical City ER White Settlement provides the same services as a
hospital ER, and the experience is designed to get you from
assessment to treatment and back to your life faster.
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.-
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Student Loan and Forgiveness Repayment Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear
from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please see the , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious
to record for us.-
Qualifications Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification-
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
Minimum-2 year progressive nursing experience in an Emergency Room
in an acute care or hospital setting.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Clinical Nurse Coord ER, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!