Registered Nurse Oncology
Company: Medical City Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- Medical City Fort Worth
Work Schedule:-Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating Weekends-
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in
the heart of Fort Worth. -It serves as a tertiary referral center
not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit - RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort
Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supports the HCA Code of Conduct.- Demonstrates behaviors
consistent with organization mission and goals.
Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and
therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and
Infection Control Programs.
Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement
Demonstrates and promotes-Medical City of Fort Worth's FISH
- Make Their Day
- Be There
- Choose Your Attitude
- Contributes to the organization's five indicators of
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Assures quality care through compliance with departmental
policies, hospital, and external regulatory agency
- Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth
and professionalism in the work environment.
- Provides and documents quality patient care consistently
according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility as a member of the
department of nursing services.
Please see the , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious
to record for us. ="
Qualifications -Minimum Qualifications:-
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to
practice from the Board of
- Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- One year of RN experience in an acute care facility
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ONS certification preferred-Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse Oncology, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!