Patient Relations Specialist
Company: Springstone, Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Addiction Medicine opening in Fort Worth, Texas. This and other
counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Mesa Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Fort Worth.
The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and
addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At
Mesa Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives®.
Responsible for coordinating communication between patients, family
members, and Springstone by reviewing calls and voicemail messages,
transcribing the details of the call, and directing this message in
a typed format to the appropriate Facility within specified
timelines. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, speech
recognition and effective written communication. Able to perform a
wide variety of clerical duties as assigned. Facilitates flow of
information while adhering to HIPAA guidelines. Members of our team
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responds to voicemail messages and phone calls in a timely
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Reviews, transcribes details into fully understandable format,
and routes messages accurately, completely, and promptly to the
correct Facility or individual.
- Checks completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and
- Transmits work electronically to other locations.
- Demonstrates excellent patient relations in communication and
cooperation in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains integrity of highly confidential and/or proprietary
- Adhere to infection control/safety guidelines and
confidentiality policies through HIPAA compliance.
- Able to maintain professionalism in any variety of stressful
- Maintains consistent effectiveness, efficiency, and appropriate
connectivity when performing work duties from home.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Combination
of education and relevant work experience may be
accepted.Experience: Previous clerical and customer service
experience preferred. License: Valid driver's license
preferred.Additional Requirements: May be required to work flexible
hours, including days, evenings and weekends, and overtime.
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Fort Worth , Patient Relations Specialist, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!