CVOR RN Open Heart Surgery - Sign On Bonus
Company: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
New Hires may receive up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000
Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
* Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care
* At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for
which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be
within the last 5 years.
* Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the
Work Schedule: Full-Time Days
About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in
the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
* A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so
gracious to record for us.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors
consistent with organization mission and goals.
* Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and
therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and
Infection Control Programs.
* Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement
* Demonstrates and promotes Medical City Fort Worth's Excellence
* "You First"
* Contributes to the organization's three indicators of
* Exceptional Clinical Quality
* Unparalleled Service
* Consistent Earnings Outperformance
* Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth
and professionalism in the work environment.
* Use therapeutic communication in daily practice
* Maintain a safe and therapeutic OR and pre-surgical area
* Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual OR patients
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process
Education and Training Experience Required
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing with a
minimum of Bachelors of Science in Nursing Required. Associates may
be considered upon initial hire, however completion of, or
enrollment in a bachelor's program within one year of hire required
* 1-year experience in the OR preferred. CNOR experience
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice
from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
* Current BCLS certification
* Current ACLS certification
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH, Fort Worth , CVOR RN Open Heart Surgery - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!