Registered Nurse II PACU - Sign On Bonus
Company: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 23, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Work Schedule: Full-Time Days
New Hires may receive up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
* Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care
* At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for
which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be
within the last 5 years.
* Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the
About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in
the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
* Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and
health needs of patients (individual and family) through
interpretation of health data and preventive practice in
collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team
* Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized,
goal-directed nursing care.
* Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health
status of the patient.
* Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing
diagnoses and identified problems.
* Implement nursing care within the RN's scope of practice,
including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice
* Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning
promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
* Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was
so gracious to record for us.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing with an
Associates of Science in Nursing
* Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of
* Minimum of one-year experience in acute care hospital within the
last three years, preferred. Experience in assigned department is
* Current, validated, RN license or new graduate proof of intent to
* Employment in this position is contingent upon successful
licensure as a RN.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse II PACU - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!