Medical Assistant Post-Surgical Unit / PRN - (Evening) Shift
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Medical Assistant/Certified Nurse Assistant/Patient Care
Technician assists with direct patient care, and performs certain
specialized medical procedures such as venipuncture and EKG. The
MA/CNA/PCT may also provide administrative services preparation of
surgery medical records. Acute care experienced required. The
ability to multi-task in a fast paced clinical environment.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Medical Assistant or Certified Nurse Assistant or Patient Care
Technician equivalent clinical training preferred.
- BLS certification required
- One Year experience directly related to duties and
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; bilingual
- Knowledge of commonly used medical record forms
- Proficient computer and office equipment skills, MS Word 45 wpm
- Ability to perform routine invasive procedures, such as
venipuncture and EKG in accordance with established clinical
- Knowledge of safe quality patient care and infection prevention
standardsEmployment practices will not be influenced or affected by
an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Fort Worth , Medical Assistant Post-Surgical Unit / PRN - (Evening) Shift, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!