Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Urgent Care Clinic in the Forth Worth, TX area is looking for
providers to assist with float coverage among multiple work sites.
Locations nearest the provider will be scheduled. Provider must
have 2-3 years Urgent Care experience and be proficient in suturing
and splinting. Provider will have full time hours and 8 hour or 12
hour shifts. 3-4 patients per hour. To learn more about this job or
to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- Full time hours 8 hour and 12 hour shifts
- Need flexible provider willing to float locations near
- Suturing and splinting required.
- 2-3 years UC experience required
- 3-4 patients per hour
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Fort Worth , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!