Respiratory Therapist RRT
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summary The Respiratory Therapist will deliver competent and
skilled care to patients and families according to their identified
needs. The Respiratory Therapist will deliver care with a
team-orientation, an emphasis on good customer relations, sound
clinical judgment and appropriate decision-making abilities that
take into consideration evidenced based practice. Education &
- Graduate of an accredited two or four year RT program.
- High School or Equivalent required
- Previous experience preferred. Licensure, Registration, and/or
- Current license to practice in the State of Texas.
- Current BLS.
- PALS required within the first 6 months of employment. Cook
Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer. HP123 Additional Information CCMC
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Fort Worth , Respiratory Therapist RRT, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!