Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg
Company: Med Career Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Shifts:
Full Time – Days and Nights available (rotating weekends) POSITION
SUMMARYAs a Med/Surg RN, you can expect to provide healing to a
variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical,
orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will
provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient
with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by
joining a team that cares like family. POSITION
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state
nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments
following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using
appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular
and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration
with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and
updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical
skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information
communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal
- BSN is Required (However, if candidates only have an ADN, they
are required to enroll in a BSN program within 6 months of hire and
complete it within 36 months)LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact
license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days
- Current BLS and ACLS from American Heart
- Med/Surg certification preferredEXPERIENCE
- Must have at 1 years of Med Surg experience.
- Willing to speak with candidates that don't have recent acute
care experience as long no more than 5 years out of an acute care
setting. Salary: Competitive rates - based on years of
experienceSign on Bonus: up to $7,500KRelocation Assistance: up to
$3KBenefits: World-Class benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401-K with Company Match up to 9%!
- (ESPP) Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Discount Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection Discount
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance options
- And much more!!
Keywords: Med Career Solutions, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!