Account Executive, Pathology Lab (Remote)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018Modernizing Medicine is delivering
truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will
impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a
difference.Our web and mobile applications are transforming
healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency
and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end
specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR
to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office
interactions, patient visits, collections and
reimbursements.Modernizing Medicine is hiring Account Executives
who will be responsible for presenting and selling to our existing
clients. In this role, you will work as a key member of the sales
team managing the full sales process of Modernizing Medicine's
Practice Management and full Solution offerings. Responsibilities
will include outbound calling, emailing, assessing prospect needs,
identifying "business pains", determining decision makers, while
working with existing Modernizing Medicine client accounts. This is
a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact through technology
in healthcare.You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's
Account Executive opportunity IF...
- You are self-motivated, results oriented and able to work
independently and in a team environment.
- You have a professional and positive way of engaging clients,
both virtually and in person, and possess strong discovery
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business
aptitude and a natural ability to influence.
- You have a proven track record of success in meeting goals
within the healthcare and/or software industry.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and
assimilate domain knowledge of the speciality specific medical
- You thrive on the challenge of negotiation and enjoy nurturing
relationships with current clients.Your Role
- Handling the full sales cycle of net new pathology lab partners
growing the overall pathology lab network that is available to
Modernizing Medicine's medical practices
- Leveraging their business acumen and lab industry knowledge to
become a trusted lab advisor by assisting potential net new labs
with market analysis and roll-out recommendations
- Following dedicated email & phone cadences with current
pathology lab partners currently utilizing a standard lab interface
to educate them on the benefits of upgrading to an enhanced
interface (functionality, competitors, etc.) resulting in new
upgrades and a higher per req fee
- Working with the National Sales Director, Client Services on
new enhanced bundle offerings while offering a complete solution
for new and existing pathology lab partners
- Working with marketing to acquire testimonials from existing
lab partners (regional, national, universities, etc.)
- Ensuring data integrity and accurate forecasting by entering
and maintaining accurate and useful customer data including
customer contact information and interactions in Salesforce
- Working cross functionally with integrations, legal, client
services, and other teams throughout the organization to ensure
appropriate scoping, smooth contract negotiations and post sale go
livesSkills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- 2 years of B2B full-cycle sales experience required.
- SaaS (Software Sales) and/or Pathology Lab sales experience
- Previous experience using CRM systems is a plus, with
preference given to SalesForce experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy, natural interest in technology and how it can
improve businesses processes and outcomes.
- Intellectually curious with an ability to establish and
maintain credibility and influence with internal and external
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
- Passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: ModMed, Fort Worth , Account Executive, Pathology Lab (Remote), Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!