RN Seasonal Med Surgical 7East PRN
Company: Medical City Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemMedical Surgical
-5East - - -
Work Schedule: RN Seasonal PRN Medical Surgical 5East
$65/hr and Completion Bonus $3,000
- - - - -Seasonal Program runs July 31, 2022 to April 8, 2023
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in
the heart of Fort Worth. -It serves as a tertiary referral center
not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit - RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort
Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student LOAN Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
-Position Summary -
Under the supervision of the director/manager or designee, the
registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in
response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical
patient. - Additional functions will be performed in accordance
with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission
and goals of the
-Please see the , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious
to record for us. -
-1yr acute care Medical Surgical experience required. -
- PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per
pay period during the seasonal period. If the RN commits to a 4
shift per week schedule during the 16 week seasonal period, they
are eligible for the higher hourly rate.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
- During the course of the 36 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one
opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2022-2023 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in the previous year.
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Qualifications -Position Requirements: - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1+ years of
experience in a healthcare setting
an accredited school of Professional Nursing
current enrollment in a Baccalaureate or Master's in Nursing
Keywords: Medical City Fort Worth, Fort Worth , RN Seasonal Med Surgical 7East PRN, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!