Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour, Nights
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor
and Delivery for a nursing job in Weatherford, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a--(Rotating Weekends)
Up to--$7,500--Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus for
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital
that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31
medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive
healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and
medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital
has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey
Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality
Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
RN is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all
laboring--patients assigned from admission to post delivery. Is
familiar with vaginal--and C-section births, fetal monitoring and
provide care for patients who--receive various types of anesthesia.
Will demonstrate expertise in--providing care for patient during
PACU period as well as newborn care--first two hours of life.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or
- Must have a minimum of one year of RN experience in specialty
- Must have BLS - AHS
- ACLS & NRP required within 3 months of hire
- Must successfully complete designated fetal monitoring
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #4439_2648. Pay package is based on
12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse L&D
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour, Nights, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!