Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $32-43 per hour, Days
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU -
Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Weatherford, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeNew Hires may receive up to
$10,000--Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus--
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for
which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be
within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the
----------------Work Schedule: Full-Time (Days 7a-7p) Rotating
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital
that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31
medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive
healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and
medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital
has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey
Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality
Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others
to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and
families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle,
religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA Medical City Healthcare Job ID
#4439_2698. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per
week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Registered Nurse
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $32-43 per hour, Days, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!