RN - Throughput Supervisor - Fort Worth, TX - House Supervisor
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN - Throughput Supervisor - Fort Worth, TX Who We AreJPS Health
Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care system in
North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features 75
locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital --home
to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center, only
psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest hospital-based
family medical residency program in the nation - and more than 40
community-based clinics. All told, our network employs more than
7,200 people.Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group
featuring over 300 providers serving the JPS Health Network.
Specialties range from primary care to general surgery and trauma.
The Acclaim group formed around a common set of incentives and
expectations supporting the operational, financial, and clinical
performanceoutcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high
quality, compassionate clinical care for every patient, every
time.Why JPS?We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most
dedicated people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the
people of our community get the care they need and deserve. As
community stewards, we abide by three rules:1. Own it.Everyone who
wears the JPS badge contributes to our journey to excellence.2.
Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients, smile,
and emphasize positivity.3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated
with courtesy and respect. Smiling, laughter, compassion - key
components of our everyday experience at JPS.When working here,
you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and dedication. We look
forward to meeting you!For more information, visit .To view all job
vacancies, visit or .Job Description:Description: The Throughput RN
Supervisor for Nursing Operations is an integral part of Mission
Control ensuring timely patient throughput which is a multifaceted
process requiring inter-professional collaboration. This position
will supervise the operations and team members of the Discharge
Patient Area (DPA) and proactively work to identify and resolve
patient throughput opportunities.Typical Duties:
- Collaborates with house supervisors, bed control, transport,
environmental services, unit leadership, and nursing operations
leadership to manage patient beds through the acute care service
- Rounds on units to ensure accuracy of discharged patients, and
dirty and clean beds.
- Collaborates with unit team leads and managers regarding
patients throughout process improvement.
- Develops and reports quality metrics specific to patient
- Demonstrates event resolution through the timeliness and
accuracy of reporting and record-keeping.
- Supervises DPA team members; assists with schedules,
evaluations, and performance management.
- Supervises DPA operations; establishes and maintains
departmental processes to better serve our patients. Trains on
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Required Education and
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited school of professional
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing with
formal or informal leadership experience.
- Must have practiced for at least 3 years in direct involvement
with quality performance improvement, previous Team lead
experience, and/or house supervisor/nursing administrative
supervisor background. Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized
- Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of
Texas and another state.
- Completion of unit-specific competency-based orientation
program within 90 days.
- Current JPS recognized Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
and must be maintained throughout employment. Preferred Education
- Nursing leadership experience. Location Address: 1500 S. Main
StreetFort Worth, Texas, 76104United States
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , RN - Throughput Supervisor - Fort Worth, TX - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!