RN - Health Center for Women - Women's Services
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN - Health Center for WomenWho We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it. Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy. Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk. Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visit www.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
RN - Health Center for Women
Nursing / LVN
Health Center for Women
Description: The RN - HCW assesses, plans, directs, implements, and
assists to provide quality patient care for assigned patients. The
RN - HCW is responsible for directing patient care for licensed and
ancillary staff on his/her team.
* Collaborates with patient to identify treatment plan goals;
discharges patients as appropriate with written discharge plan.
Encourages family participation as appropriate for age and
* Delivers nursing care to patients including assessment and
planning of education directed towards identified knowledge
deficits, treatment, pain management and discharge utilizing the
* Documents accurately in medical records, on forms, and in the
computer entering appropriate orders, patient charges, and or other
information, meeting standards, policy, and procedures.
* Guides, educates, and provides leadership as a preceptor for new
employees, serves as a resource nurse, and assists clinical
employees to gain knowledge about service excellence principles,
Joint Commission, CMS, regulatory requirements and clinical
* Serves as an educational resource for staff on emerging clinical
issues. Monitors current literature and appropriate regulatory
agencies to determine needs and develops educational resources.
* Delivers quality care by using multi-disciplinary team strategies
and minimizing the risk of infection, harm, or injury.
* Maintains accurate detailed reports and records and directs care
with regard to age and developmental stage, presenting complaint,
and pertinent history.
* Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working
relationship with physicians, departments, staff, patients and
* Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Network, Hospital, and department.
* Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Associates or higher Degree from an accredited school of
* 6 plus months of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse or 2
plus years of experience as a practicing Licensed Vocational
* Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of
Texas and another state. Maintained throughout employment.
* Current JPS recognized Basic Life Support (BLS) and must be
maintained throughout employment.
Required Specialized Training:
* Completion of unit specific competency based orientation program
within 90 days.
* If assigned to perinatal/antepartum testing, must obtain the
following within 1 year of hire: Limited OB Third Trimester
Ultrasound training and Intermediate or Advanced Fetal Monitoring
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Bachelors or higher Degree in Nursing from an accredited
Professional School of Nursing.
* 2 plus years of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse.
1201 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , RN - Health Center for Women - Women's Services, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!