Registered Nurse RN LTAC - Long Term Acute Care
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Nurse RN LTACAre you looking for a rewarding career,
tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for
qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health
* Work location: Texas Health Specialty Hospital, 1304 Pennsylvania
Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104
* Work environment: Our 10-bed, long term acute care hospital,
located within Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth,
offers an environment for you to use your clinical expertise to
provide individualized and holistic care for patients with
intensive nursing needs.
* Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00
pm - 7:00 am
* At Texas Health Specialty Hospital Fort Worth, we put a lot of
value in time. By maintaining a low nurse-to-patient ratio, we have
the opportunity to impact the progress of our patient's health over
our average 25-day length of stay. This means the time for you to
really make a difference in your patient's quality of life.
* We care for those with medically complex cases every day, such
* Ventilator-dependent patients with rehabilitation potential
* Multiple trauma patients
* Patients with complex wound care
* Multisystem failure patients
Consider a career well worth your time at Texas Health Specialty!
Improving the Health of the Communities we Serve.
* Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS - prior to providing independent patient care and maintained
* ACLS - within 90 days of hire
* 1-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* LTAC, Critical care or Progressive Care experience preferred
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* assesses the patient
* plans the care of the patient
* intervenes as appropriate
* evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus, an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse RN LTAC - Long Term Acute Care, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!