Registered Nurse RN General Medical/ Surgical - Med Surg
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Nurse RN General Medical/ SurgicalRegistered Nurse/
General Medical - Surgical
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and
top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse
like you to join our Texas Health family.
* Work location: Texas Health Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave,
Fort Worth, TX 76104
* Work environment: General Surgical
* Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00
am - 7:00 pm
* Sign On Bonus $12K For Eligible New Hires with signed retention
Texas Health Fort Worth is a 726-bed full-service facility that
includes cardiovascular care, high risk obstetrics, gynecology,
neurosciences, orthopedic sports medicine and emergency medicine.
The hospital is Magnet-designated, Accredited Cycle III Chest Pain
Center and Emergency Center of Excellence and A Comprehensive
Stroke Center. Come work and learn from the best!
* Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* Current BLS (required) - expiration date greater than 3 months
* CPI training within 60 days of hire (required)
* One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an
RN residency program (required)
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive
interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced
* maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward
* possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of
* have basic computer skills using Medical management application
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* assesses the patient
* plans the care of the patient
* intervenes as appropriate
* evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse RN General Medical/ Surgical - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!