RN Nursing Supervisor FT Days $15K Sign on Bonus - Fort Worth, Texas - House Supervisor
Company: Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Fort Worth South
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 8, 2022
RN Nursing Supervisor FT Days $15K Sign on Bonus - Fort Worth,
TexasDescription***15K Sign on Bonus*** -- What makes Kindred
Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our
Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a
fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we
serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to
optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy,
high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical
care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful
outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most acute level of care in
Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same
critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or
intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our
Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for
chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. As a
Nursing Supervisor / RN you will:
- Oversee the hospital staff to ensure quality care and
compliance with policies and mandated regulations.
- Provide professional guidance for nursing personnel, manage
disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review
staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate Nursing Services
functions with other hospital departments.
- The Nursing Supervisor--will also participate in program
development and training for nurse-recruitment activities and
assist with continuing education programs.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates designated nursing
staff; assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
- Participates in developing nursing protocol and
- Provides continuing education and staff development
opportunities for nursing staff.
- Assesses patient needs; participates in providing nursing care;
ensures services are carried out and documented appropriately
- Maintains patient health care records.
- Maintains supply inventory records; order supplies and
equipment, as necessary.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct
and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee
performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
QualificationsAs a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will have:
- Appropriate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Additional state requirements as applicable.
- Valid Registered Nurse / RN--license in the state.
- BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Two years of Registered Nurse / RN nursing experience in a
- One--to--two years supervisory/leadership experience. If you
are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee .
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Fort Worth South, Fort Worth , RN Nursing Supervisor FT Days $15K Sign on Bonus - Fort Worth, Texas - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!