RN TL - CHC - Center for Cancer Care - Med Surg
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN TL - CHC - Center for Cancer CareWho We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it. Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy. Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk. Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visit www.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
RN TL - CHC - Center for Cancer Care
Nursing / LVN
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Center for Cancer Care
Description: The RN TL - Community Health provides direction and
oversight to RNs, LVNs, and support staff to ensure that patients
are provided quality care and services and the designated unit
and/or organization operates in a timely and efficient manner. The
RN TL - Community Health serves as a supervisor, resource and role
model for RNs, LVNs, and support staff.
* Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working
relationship with physicians, departments and staff; collaborates
with physician, management, and clinical staff to deliver quality
care to patients.
* Completes documentation, meets current standards along with
policies and procedures including documentation of all mandatory
forms within the scope of the position.
* Oversees clinic workflow ensuring patient care in a timely
manner, prevent procedure delays assuring continuation of service,
and notifies manager or designee of any issues impacting patient
flow in a timely manner for resolution development.
* Collaborates with patient to identify treatment plan goals;
discharges patients as appropriate with written discharge plan.
Encourages family participation as appropriate for age and
* Completes performance appraisals, disciplinary action, reports,
audits, surveys, and documentation in medical records, employee
records, and computers in collaboration with the Practice Manager
and Medical Director.
* Delivers quality care to patients by using multi-disciplinary
team strategies minimizing the risk of infection, harm, or injury
and provides education directed towards identified knowledge
deficits, treatment planning, pain management and discharge
utilizing the nursing process.
* Coordinates the clinic specific orientation and training for
employees, which may include, but is not limited to, initial
unit-based, job specific competencies, CBLs, clinic specific
testing, assisting with preceptors/mentors training and
assignments, conducting annual needs assessments, and documenting
and maintaining educational requirements for clinic staff.
* Continues to acquire knowledge individually though participation
in continuing nursing education activities and membership in
professional nursing specialty organizations.
* Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Network, Hospital, and department.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Associate's Degree from an accredited school of professional
* 2 plus years of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of
Texas and another state.
* Current JPS recognized BLS certification and must be maintained
Required Specialized Training:
* Completion of unit specific competency based orientation program
within 90 days.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of
* 2 plus years of leadership experience.
* 4 plus years of work experience performing Registered Nurse
duties and responsibilities.
1450 8th Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , RN TL - CHC - Center for Cancer Care - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!