Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $32-43 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU -
Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Weatherford, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeWork Schedule: Full-Time (Days--7a-7p)
New Hires may receive up to $10,000--Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital
that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31
medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive
healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and
medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital
has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey
Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality
Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
Will float between the ICU and CCU units
Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis
on the needs of individual patients.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to
make informed choices regarding health care.
Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families
with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion
Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and
geriatric patients as assigned.
Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
Participate in Department specific initiatives and process
Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN.--If hired into RN required
position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within
3 years of facility date.
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #26935-158900. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse ICU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $32-43 per hour, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!