Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - Weekends - OR - Operating Room
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - Weekends$12,000 SIGN ON
BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW HIRES
Operating Room Nurse (Surgery Circulator RN) - Full Time-Southwest
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Operating Room
Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
* Work location: 6100 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132
* Work environment: Operating Room
* Work hours: Full Time, 36 Hours Per week, 0630am-7pm; Saturday -
Sunday Weekday shift can be vary
* Associate's Degree Nursing required
* 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program (Required)
* RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required upon hire)
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
* BSN (Preferred)
* 2 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room
as a RN preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills,
and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
* OR RN Surgery Circulator duties and skills
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
growth. Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like
Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - Weekends - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!