RN Team Lead
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN Team Lead - Behavioral Health Psych Emergency Center Part
Time Nights - Fort Worth, TX Who We AreJPS Health Network is a $950
million, tax-supported health care system in North Texas. Licensed
for 578 beds, the network features 75 locations across Fort Worth,
with John Peter Smith Hospital --home to Tarrant County's first and
only Level 1 Trauma Center, only psychiatric emergency services
site, and the largest hospital-based family medical residency
program in the nation - and more than 40 community-based clinics.
All told, our network employs more than 7,200 people.Acclaim is our
multispecialty medical practice group featuring over 300 providers
serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range from primary care
to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group formed around a
common set of incentives and expectations supporting the
operational, financial, and clinical performanceoutcomes of the
network. Our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate
clinical care for every patient, every time.Why JPS?We're more than
a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated people you could ever
meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of our community get the
care they need and deserve. As community stewards, we abide by
three rules:1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes
to our journey to excellence.2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we
celebrate our patients, smile, and emphasize positivity.3. Don't be
a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect. Smiling,
laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday experience at
JPS.When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!For more information,
visit .To view all job vacancies, visit or .Job Description:
Description: The RN TL - Behavioral Health provides direction and
guidance to RNs, LVNs, and support staff to ensure that patients
are provided quality care and services and the
department/unit/clinic operates in a timely and efficient manner.
The RN TL Behavioral Health serves as a resource and role model for
RNs, LVNs and support staff. Typical Duties:
- Supports house supervisors and clinical managers in the safe
and effective deployment of staff.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment ensuring
compliance with procedure rules and regulations.
- Coordinates patient care, and provides support to patients and
family members and resolves patient problems and/or concerns needs
by using multi-disciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains accurate and detailed reports.
- Serves as a leader and oversees unit operations including all
- Anticipates deteriorating life sign patterns or equipment
malfunctions and takes appropriate action.
- Evaluates staff work performance, provide feedback, and manages
up as necessary.
- Facilitates resolution of clinical problems in collaboration
with psych house supervisors, Clinical Managers, medical staff, and
other hospital departments as appropriate.
- Collaborates with house supervisors and managers by providing
data, feedback, and recommendations regarding operation,
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing transfers and demonstrates
knowledge of EMTALA laws when processing patient transfers.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Required Education and
- Associates or higher Degree in Nursing from an accredited
school of professional nursing.
- 1 plus years of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of
Texas and another state. Must be maintained throughout
- Certification in Non-Aggressive Crisis Management; must be
obtained while in orientation and maintained throughout
- Current JPS recognized Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
and must be maintained throughout employment
- Completion of unit specific competency based orientation
program within 90 days. Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of
- 1 plus years of supervisory experience. Preferred
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Location Address: 1500 S. Main StreetFort Worth, Texas, 76104United
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , RN Team Lead , Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!