Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA License (Arbor Lake in Ft. Worth) - APPLY NOW!
Company: Continuum Rehab Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Arbor Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation -is looking for an amazing
Occupational Therapy -Assistant! -Join us and leave a footprint on
the lives of others! - We offer:
- $32-35 per hour, DOE
- Flexible Scheduling
- Unlimited CEUs, Excellent Benefit PackageApplicant must have,
or be in the process of attaining a valid therapy license in the
state for proper consideration. Thanks!JOB SUMMARY: -COTA/L shall
implement the plan of care as established by the OTR/L and the
physician in a professional, competent manner, upholding excellence
with quality of care.DUTIES:
- -Assist OT in identifying appropriate patients and referring
them to rehab accordingly.
- Document patient's daily participation and progress on progress
notes in an accurate and timely fashion, and obtain the
co-signature of the OTR.
- Assist with other documentation requirements as indicated and
according to state guidelines.
- Attend rehab meetings when indicated by Supervisor.
- Participate in scheduling of patients as indicated
- Must have an Associate Degree from an accredited Occupational
Therapy Assistant program.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as
established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AOTA code of ethics and role delineation,
including guidelines for supervision. -Apply Today! - - Your future
awaits you. - -For more information about this opportunity, please
email us at: - - -AA/EEO/M/F/D/V PandoLogic. Keywords: Occupational
Therapist Assistant, Location: Fort Worth, TX - 76166
Keywords: Continuum Rehab Group, Fort Worth , Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA License (Arbor Lake in Ft. Worth) - APPLY NOW!, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!