Registered Dietitian PRN
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Registered Dietitian PRN*
Are you looking for a rewarding career with top-notch benefits?
Were looking for
qualified *Registered Dietitian PRN *like you to join our Texas
* Work location: Texas Health Southwest 6100 Harris Parkway Ft.
Worth TX 76132
* Work hours: Day shift - 8:00am-4:00pm. Schedule will include
*Heres What You Need*
* Bachelor's Degree Dietetics, Food and Nutrition or related area
* 1- Year health care experience highly preferred
* RD - Registered Dietitian 6 Months required
* LD - Licensed Dietitian 6 Months required
*What You Will Do*
* Utilizes each step of the Nutrition Care Process effectively and
efficiently to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to assigned
* Promotes team work and supports organizational goals by
demonstrating flexibility in scheduling and shift assignments. When
indicated, willingly takes on work to even out case load or meet
schedule deadlines. Effectively collaborates with peers so that
essential shifts are covered.
* Promotes safe and effective care through effective communication
and work flow practices, including the use of THR specific and High
Reliability Organization (HRO) communication and safety
* Promotes Quality in Practice through systematic measurement of
outcomes, regular performance evaluations, and continuous
* Maintains competence through ongoing self-evaluation and study
aimed at identifying and closing relevant professional knowledge
and/or performance gaps.
*Skills and Abilities: *
* Demonstrates the ability to apply all steps of the Nutrition Care
Process (NCP) in a clinical setting to effectively care for
patients and whenever possible, improve patient outcomes and care
* Communicates effectively through both oral and written means.
* Possess sufficient computer skills to learn and use common
business related and nutrition and/or food service specific
software programs and electronic health record systems to plan and
* Strong interpersonal skills that enable the applicant to
effectively collaborate in trans-professional teams.
* Strong customer service skills. Ability to successfully manage
Pay: $25.23 - $38.39 per hour
* Day shift
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Licensed Dietitian (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Fort Worth , Registered Dietitian PRN, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!