RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse CVPCU Job
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular PCU Medical City of Fort Worth
Full Time Days(7a-7p)Rotating Weekends
About Medical City of Ft. Worth Medical City is a 320 bed MAGNET
facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Plaza serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
The cardiac team at Plaza Medical Center is committed to providing
advanced, comprehensive heart and vascular care to our patients,
their families, and the community. Plaza Medical Center has been
recognized as a leading center for cardiac care in the Dallas -
Fort Worth area and provides some of the fastest heart attack
treatment times in Tarrant County. The team at Plaza Medical Center
can remove a heart patients blockage in about half the time of the
average U.S. hospital 45 minutes from the time a heart patient
arrives at our door to the time he or she is diagnosed, treated
with angioplasty or another cardiac procedure, and stabilized. RN
Job Responsibilities The Cardiovascular PCU RN provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Please see the , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach
Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. ="
Keywords: HCA., Fort Worth , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse CVPCU Job, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!