Registered Nurse - RN 6PM-6AM
Company: Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation - Job Type:
*Benefits available for full-time employees*
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best
resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees with -competitive wages,
raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! Walk in at -3825
Village Creek Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76119, USA -or call us at - -(817)
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed
in the state of practice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of in a Skilled Nursing
Facility are preferred but not required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification as required by state.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the
strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare
- Records the administration of medication or any change in
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations
are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state
and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and
- Performs other duties as directed
Keywords: Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse - RN 6PM-6AM, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!