Registered Nurse - Nights - Med Surg
Company: Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Fort Worth South
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse - NightsJob # 446786 Date posted 10/21/2022
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 66 bed Acute Inpatient
Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), located in the medical district of
Fort Worth, TX. We offer specialized treatment programs for
patients recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological
conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic
injury. Our rehabilitation programs are centered around the
individual needs of each patient to improve health, function and
quality of life.
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process.
* Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
* Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
* Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
* Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
* Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members
of the interdisciplinary team.
* Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
* Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
* Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
* Actively participates in team conferences.
* Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical
necessity in the medical record.
* Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary
Care Plan for each patient.
* Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
* Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and
complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
* Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner
and acts as a role model.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
* CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
* CRRN Preferred
* Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Fort Worth South, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse - Nights - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!