Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU - $33-44 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) CVICU
for a nursing job in Ft Worth, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription New Hires may receive up to $10,000--Sign On
Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus--.------Sign On Bonus
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for
which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be
within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the
site HRVP.------Registered Nurse - RN -CVICU------Medical City --of
Fort Worth--Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days)7a-7p--Rotating
Weekends------About Medical City of Fort Worth--Medical City of Ft.
Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort
Worth.----Medical City Healthcare--serves as a tertiary referral
center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties
within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015--Why CVICU at Medical
City?--The cardiac team at Medical City of Ft. Worth is committed
to providing advanced, comprehensive heart and vascular care to our
patients, their families, and the community. Medical City --has
been recognized as a leading center for cardiac care in the Dallas
- Fort Worth area and provides some of the fastest heart attack
treatment times in Tarrant County. The team at Plaza Medical Center
can remove a heart patient's blockage in about half the time of the
average U.S. hospital - 45 minutes from the time a heart patient
arrives at our door to the time he or she is diagnosed, treated
with angioplasty or another cardiac procedure, and stabilized.----
A few of the benefits we provide you: Industry Leading Clinical
Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders Tuition
Reimbursement and Studen Loan Forgiveness Programs 401K (3 to 9%
based on tenure) Employee Stock Purchase Plan Full Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance. New Extended Family Leave Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Hundreds of consumer
discounts Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
Planner -- Job Responsibilities--The CVICU RN provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO,
Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. =" --
------Minimum Position Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experienceMedical City
Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-400663. Pay package is based on None
hour shifts and None hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse CVICU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU - $33-44 per hour, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!