Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $33-44 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU -
Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Weatherford, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription Work Schedule: Full-Time (Nights 7p-7a) Rotating
Weekends--Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room
hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker
County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more
than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's
comprehensive healthcare services--encompass inpatient and
outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name
a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition,
including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top
Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold
Seal of Approval.--Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others
to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and
families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle,
religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization--A
few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA Medical City Healthcare Job ID
#1-INFOR-404383. Pay package is based on None hour shifts and None
hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Registered Nurse ICU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $33-44 per hour, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!