Registered Nurse (RN) - PCU - Progressive Care Unit - $30-38 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) PCU -
Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in Ft Worth, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiovascular PCUMedical
City of Fort WorthFull Time Days(7a-7p)Rotating Weekends$10.000
Sign On Bonus and up to $3.000 Relocation Bonus.------ ------About
Medical City of Ft. Worth--Medical City --is a 320 bed MAGNET
facility located in the heart of Fort Worth.-- Plaza serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- --Magnet Re-designation December 2015
- -- -- A few of the benefits we provide you: -- Industry Leading
Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders --
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs -- 401K
(3 to 9% based on tenure) -- Employee Stock Purchase Plan -- Full
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. -- New Extended Family Leave
-- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts --
Hundreds of consumer discounts -- Financial Fitness Program with a
Certified Financial Planner -- -- ---- -- -- The cardiac team at
Plaza Medical Center is committed to providing advanced,
comprehensive heart and vascular care to our patients, their
families, and the community. Plaza Medical Center has been
recognized as a leading center for cardiac care in the Dallas -
Fort Worth area and provides some of the fastest heart attack
treatment times in Tarrant County. The team at Plaza Medical Center
can remove a heart patient's blockage in about half the time of the
average U.S. hospital - 45 minutes from the time a heart patient
arrives at our door to the time he or she is diagnosed, treated
with angioplasty or another cardiac procedure, and stabilized.--RN
Job ResponsibilitiesThe Cardiovascular PCU RN provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO,
Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. =" Minimum
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experienceMedical City
Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-403499. Pay package is based on None
hour shifts and None hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse CVPCU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - PCU - Progressive Care Unit - $30-38 per hour, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!