Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2-10
Company: Arbor Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Arbor Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation - Job Type: Full-time
*Full-time employees are eligable for benefits*
Pay Range: $12.50+
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best
resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees with -competitive wages,
raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! Call us at -(817)
335-3030 -or walk in at -901 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Worth, TX
76104, USA for on-the-spot interviews!
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Arbor Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation, Fort Worth , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2-10, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!