Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Company: Richland Hills Rehabilitation & Healthcare
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Richland Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently
seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our
growing therapy team.
We are a comprehensive healthcare provider offering rehabilitation
therapy, skilled nursing, long-term care, hospice and respite
As part of our team, you will have exposure to our programs in
neurology, ergonomics, orthopedics, splinting, manual therapy, and
many more. In return for your clinical knowledge and professional
passion, we can offer you a a highly competitive hourly rate,
comprehensive benefits and many career growth opportunities.
Richland Hills receives support from Ensign Services who provides a
wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200
independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the
Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience
with these in-house facility teams where our core values of
ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and
celebration are evident every day.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere
to facility documentation guidelines.
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical
- Assist in maintaining department.
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area.
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members
regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
- Participate in in service training programs for other staff in
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in
their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude
and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of
the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Back to Jobs
Keywords: Richland Hills Rehabilitation & Healthcare, Fort Worth , Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!