RN Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN Registered Nurse Neonatal ICURegistered Nurse (RN) Neonatal
Fast-paced, high volume Level III Neonatal ICU department is
looking for top skilled nurses. Is that you?
Sign-On for Eligible New Hires
* Work location: Texas Health Ft. Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue,
Ft. Worth, TX 76104
* The Women's Center at Texas Health Ft. Worth, a MAGNET facility,
has been named "Best Place to Have a Baby" and is a Maternal Level
IV Designated facility.
Work hours: Part-Time Nights (6:30PM-7AM) for 36 hours/week, (3)
12-hour shifts/week. Rotate Weekend and holiday requirements
Neonatal ICU Department highlights:
* Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* As a regional referral center for high-risk deliveries, Texas
Health Fort Worth offers advanced services for complex and
high-risk infants - Over 600 NICU admissions per year
* 63-bed Level III Neonatal ICU/NICU: Utilize the following skills:
Bubble CPAP, Conventional Ventilator, Oscillators, and JETs
* Our Level III NICU is staffed 24 hours a day by neonatologists,
pediatric sub-specialists, neonatal nurse practitioners and skilled
registered nurses who are dedicated in providing experienced care
to babies born with special health needs
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
* BSN preferred
* One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an
RN residency program.
* One year of Neonatal ICU Level III RN experience strongly
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator, and coordinator for quality patient care
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly Required
* NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days is
* CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency (required)
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness,
Nursing Career Ladder as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , RN Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!