Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Med Surg Department - Acute Care
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Med Surg DepartmentFast-paced, high
volume Acute Med Surg department is looking for top skilled nurses.
Is that you?
SIGN ON BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW HIRES
Work location: Texas Health Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort
Worth, TX 76104
Work hours: Full Time Night shift, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am with rotating
* Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Acute Med/surg Unit (38 bed unit) Patients are admitted with
Acute Med/surg diagnosis, urology and bariatric surgeries.
* This unit is known for it's teamwork and collaboration
Here's What You Need
* Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* Current BLS (required) - expiration date greater than 3 months
* CPI training within 60 days of hire (required)
* 1+ years RN experience required, strong Med/surg RN experience in
acute care setting preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive
interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced
* Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward
* Possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of
* Have basic computer skills using Medical management application
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com. #CB #LI-CR1
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Med Surg Department - Acute Care, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!