Certified Nursing Assistant - 2PM-10PM
Company: Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation - Job Type:
Job Summary (We have 6-2pm, 2-10pm, and 10pm-6am openings!)
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best
resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees with -competitive wages,
raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! Walk in at -3825
Village Creek Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76119, USA -or call us at - -(817)
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Village Creek Wellness & Rehabilitation, Fort Worth , Certified Nursing Assistant - 2PM-10PM, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!