Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg - Med Surg
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Med SurgWork location: Texas Health Harris
Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104
Work hours: PRN-as needed
Weekend and holiday requirements: Some Holidays and Weekends
Med Surg Department highlights:
* Shared Scheduling (requests can be made in advance) that helps
with work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and
* No call required
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* One year of Med Surg experience strongly preferred
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!