Registered Nurse RN LTAC - Long Term Acute Care
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse RN LTACFast-paced, high volume LTAC department
is looking for top skilled nurses. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Specialty 1304 Pennsylvania Ave. Fort
Worth TX 76104
Work hours: Full Time (7A-7P) for 36 hrs/week. Weekend and holiday
* Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* 10-bed, long term acute care hospital, located within Texas
Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, offers an environment
for you to use your clinical expertise to provide individualized
and holistic care for patients with intensive nursing needs.
* We care for those with medically complex cases such as:
* Ventilator-dependent patients with rehabilitation potential
* Multiple trauma patients
* Patients with complex wound care
* Multisystem failure patients
* Low nurse-to-patient ratio in order to impact the progress of our
patient's health over our average 25-day length of stay. You really
make a difference in your patient's quality of life.
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program or Nursing
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS - prior to providing independent patient care and maintained
* ACLS - within 90 days of hire
* 1-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* LTAC, Critical care or Progressive Care experience preferred
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com. #cb # #LI-CR1
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse RN LTAC - Long Term Acute Care, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!