Registered Nurse Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Registered Nurse Emergency RoomRegistered Nurse
Texas Health ER Department is looking for a top skilled RN. Is that you?
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room - Full-Time Nights - Excellent Culture/Benefits - Alliance
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
* Work location: 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, TX 76244
* Work environment: Texas Health Alliance has Emergency care nurses, paramedics, employees, and physicians on the medical staff that receive continual training in the use of specialized lifesaving equipment and techniques. Twenty treatment rooms are available, three of which are trauma rooms.
* Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, Night Job-7pm to 7am Shift
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery - including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant's care - including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology - including a women's imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
* Nursing Diploma Or Associate Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
* CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
* BCLS - prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
* ACLS - within 90 days of hire required
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days of hire required
* 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
* demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
* maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
* possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
* have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* assesses the patient
* plans the care of the patient
* intervenes as appropriate
* evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Nurse Emergency RoomRegistered Nurse
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse Emergency Room - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
here to apply!